Make the most of your customer contact list
While you have probably collected numerous email addresses via registration, purchase, and interest forms, have you taken any further action with them? No? Then it’s time to establish a business e-newsletter!
There are many benefits of distributing e-newsletters:
- Great way to stay connected with customers
- Present yourself as an expert in your field
- Highlight your latest blog entries
- Cheaper and easier to track readership than direct mail
- Establishing and managing an e-newsletter template
- Collating, writing and editing stories
- Two rounds of changes per edition
MailChimp is the e-newsletter provider of choice, however if you are already working with a different program, please let us know and we’ll try our best to accommodate.
You need to provide an ‘unsubscribe’ option – Although you don’t want customers to unsubscribe, it’s a legal requirement under the Spam Act 2003 http://www.acma.gov.au/Industry/Marketers/Anti-Spam/Ensuring-you-dont-spam/mandatory-unsubscribe-ability-ensuring-you-dont-spam-i-acma to feature the ‘unsubscribe’ link. You just have to make your e-newsletter content engaging and relevant enough so that people are desperate for the next edition!
Are you looking for the ‘write’ solution for your small business?