Practicing gratitude towards greatness
I have a question for you – what are you grateful for today?
Can you easily rattle off at least three things?
Or are you having a rough day and struggling to pinpoint even one?
Today, I’m chatting with Ally Monaghan from Anella Beauty about achieving greatness through gratitude. Ally has immersed herself into a daily gratitude practice that has gotten her through difficult times in recent years – and helped her see all those silver linings.
Get ready for an empowering and fun episode as part of Mindset month for the Marketing & Me podcast!
Let’s jump in.
ABOUT ALLY MONAGHAN:
Ally was born in Melbourne and relocated to Sydney 9 years ago for her husband’s work in the Defence Force.
She is a Beauty Therapist with 18 years’ experience in the industry. Ally has worked for both big and small salons before opening up her own beauty salon 8 and a half years ago in Sydney’s Hills District.
Her passion for the industry lies in the relaxation of beauty and her salon and treatments have been thoughtfully created to help her clients completely switch off and relax.
Ally is also passionate about gratitude. After experiencing many highs and lows that life threw her way, the daily practice of gratitude has helped her realise that every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• What’s your definition of gratitude?
• Could you please share your gratitude rituals? E.g Do you regularly journal, say affirmations, etc?
• I know things weren’t easy for you during lockdowns over the past couple of years. How did gratitude keep you going?
• What type of mindset changes have you experienced?
• Are there any books or podcasts that have inspired you?
And then I always ask the following:
• How do you take care of your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?
Marco Polo app – https://www.marcopolo.me/
Three Suns Candles – https://www.three-suns.com.au/
‘Comparisonitis’ by Melissa Ambrosini –
Empowered with Revie – https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/empowered-with-revie/id1555388617
She was the Fire – https://www.courtneymangan.com.au/she-was-the-fire-podcast
BOOK A FREE 15 MIN CHAT WITH LEANNE