Work your way through burn out
I’m going to be honest here.
I’ve recently experienced a period of burn out.
And if I’m even more honest with myself, I still fall into stages of burn out here and there.
But I’m determined to work my way through it.
Today, I’m chatting with Derek Rogers from Thrive Movement Australia who totally gets what I’ve been experiencing. Because he’s been there himself. And he’s determined to build a thriving network to provide others the support they need to get through this thing called life.
In this episode, we both share our vulnerabilities as Derek shares his experiences, passions, and why.
If you’ve been feeling a little lost lately, or know someone who has, I’m sure you’ll relate to this episode.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
ABOUT DEREK ROGERS:
Derek Rogers is the founder of the ‘Thrive Movement Australia’.
He is passionate about empowering people and organisations with the skills and tools to THRIVE in any situation, including living in a COVID world.
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• Tell us more about Thrive Movement Australia and what it represents.
• What’s your definition of burnout?
• I believe you have your own burnout story to share and your past experiences with depression. Could you please tell us more about that – and what you learnt from the experience?
• What are your recommendations for keeping ourselves well?
• What does thriving mean to you?
CONNECT WITH DEREK:
Facebook (Personal): https://www.facebook.com/derek.rogers.5437
Facebook (Business): https://www.facebook.com/thethrivemovementaustralia
BOOK A FREE 15 MIN CHAT WITH LEANNE