Finding a healthier way to run your business
Have you ever thought about taking a more natural and low tox approach to your business?
Even if that meant flipping everything on its head – and reformatting your work#space, services, and products?
Well, that’s exactly what hairdresser, Kalli Fardoulis, did.
Due to fertility issues, she had already started to detox her personal life. But then – after seeing positive results – she decided to detox her business life as well.
In today’s episode, Kalli shares her very personal journey from being a woman stressed and battling infertility issues – to becoming a thriving and much healthier businesswoman who now offers hair solutions to women challenging cancer or their own infertility.
This week’s episode of Marketing and Me is proudly sponsored by Jeanette and Kristy from Cell Sisters, Health Partners.
Finding the root cause of any health-related issue isn’t easy to find – but the Cell sisters have you covered. Using breakthrough scientific technology, they’d love to share information about cellular health and its importance with you. If interested, you can contact them via Facebook by searching ‘Take Control of Your Health.’
Without further ado, let’s now delve into the episode and hear about the beautiful transformational journey of Kalli Fardoulis!
* How did you originally connect with Professor Chapman?
* Tell us more about your business journey to date.
* Why did you decide to turn your hairdressing salon into a holistic business?
* What are the benefits of having a low tox salon – for both your team and your clients?
* What was the process involved when it came to transforming your business?
* What were the hardest and easiest aspects? i.e. Did you lose/gain clients?
* Describe the current set up of your salon.
* What advice do you have for any other hairdressers or even beauty therapists hoping to take a more holistic approach?
• How do you manage your health & wellness?
• How can people connect with you?
ABOUT KALLI FARDOULIS
Kalli Fardoulis loves educating, inspiring, and empowering women to live their best life yet. Having holistically overcome, amenorrhea (ah-men-norr-ree-ah) a symptom of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), it sparked her interest in becoming a certified Holistic Health Coach and Reiki Practitioner.
Kalli’s mission is now helping women blossom through their fertility journey and creating a life worth living.
This is achieved via Blown Away Hair Spa – a hairdressing salon which she founded in 2006 and transformed to a Holistic & Low Toxin salon 3 years ago. She also runs workshops endorsed by the founder of IVF Australia, Prof. Michael Chapman, who specialises in Infertility, IVF, PCOS, and Recurrent Miscarriage.
CONNECT WITH KALLI
Black Chicken Remedies – https://blackchicken.com.au/
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Marketing & Me Podcast Facebook Group