Maintaining motivation with a remote team
As a manager, keeping your team motivated and engaged isn’t an easy task.
And if you add remote working arrangements into the mix, it makes the situation even harder.
So how do you ensure your team continues to be productive?
How do you fill that need for social interaction?
And how do you keep everyone focused on the same goals and outcomes?
In recent times, typical working arrangements have been challenged and questioned.
So today, I have Katie Jones from CultureFit HR on the line – and we’re talking about ways to ensure your team remains engaged. Even when working apart.
Let’s jump into the episode!
ABOUT KATIE JONES
Katie is the CEO and Founder of CultureFit HR.
She specialises in building high performing teams to help businesses stop losing great people and reduce their recruitment costs.
Katie has transformed cultures across the world by improving behaviours and maximising profits. She’s seen teams transform dramatically by engaging more authentically, achieving results and just being much more happier at work.
As a result, the businesses are much more productive.
This is all thanks to having systems in place and an expert to help along the way.
Trello – https://trello.com/
Slack – https://slack.com/
Book – Atomic Habits by James Clear
SUMMARY – 6 STEPS TO BUILDING TEAM ENGAGEMENT
- Create a Shared Vision
- Align your Team Purpose
- Values and Behaviours
- Identify Team Collective Goals
- Develop your Communication Rhythm
- Gaining clarity on Roles & Responsibilities
• Tell us a bit about you, your business journey, and what you do
• When Covid-19 hit, staff from all over the world were suddenly forced to work from home. What type of impact did this have on teams?
• From your experience, what have been the engagement levels over the last couple of months while working remotely? Positive or negative?
* What are your predictions for team working arrangements in the future?
• As the dust settles, how can teams re-connect and reset? I believe you have a 6 step engagement process you’d like to share?
And then I always ask the following:
• How do you manage your health & wellness?
• How can people connect with you?
CONNECT WITH KATIE JONES
How ‘fit’ is your work culture?
FREE 30 MIN DISCOVERY CALL WITH LEANNE