How to manage and multiply the zeroes in your business’ account
That thing that’s often stereotyped as “the root of all evil”.
With many of us feeling that if you love making money, then you’re probably not a nice person – or some distrustful scum who’s obsessed with it.
But, is that really true?
Doesn’t money help good causes when used by good hands?
Doesn’t it create more opportunities and grant people greater chances of achieving an affluent and carefree life?
In this episode, business coach and money mentor, Clare Wood, debunks the many misconceptions about money-making, empowers people to have a healthy money mindset and management, and offers some fab tips on how to multiply those zeroes in our accounts!
So if you’re ready to earn more ka-chings… then let’s get started!
ABOUT CLARE WOOD
Clare Wood is a business coach and a money mentor.
She’s a numbers nerd, a wrangler of 2 boys, a drinker of wine, a gym junkie, a wanderluster and a podcaster with a reality TV addiction.
She loves empowering women to love their money and make more money.
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• What is your definition of a money mindset?
• What’s the difference between a 6 figure and 7 figure business? (Apart from the $$$)
• For someone wanting to scale, what does the action plan look like? When should they do what – including the inner and outer work?
• How long can the scaling process take?
• On the flip side, there’s often so much pressure to scale. Is it okay to NOT scale as well?
CONNECT WITH CLARE
BOOK A FREE 15 MIN CHAT WITH LEANNE