How to be prepared for tax season
I know it’s not everyone’s favourite topic – but as business owners it’s essential to be across it.
Especially if you don’t want a massive, unexpected tax bill at tax return time.
And nobody wants that!
Today, I’m chatting with Elena Bytch from Prism Accounting about ways you can prepare for tax time.
Get your pen and paper handy – and let’s jump in!
ABOUT ELENA BYTCH
Elena is the founder and principal of Prism Accounting – a boutique firm specialising in accounting and taxation services to health professionals.
She is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser with more than 15 years experience in Accounting and Tax.
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• What does tax planning involve – and when should we start?
• What are your tips for effective tax return preparations?
• How can we minimise the amount of tax we need to pay? (Especially for the health and wellness industry)
• What are some of the biggest mistakes you’ve seen when it comes to tax planning?
• What is one quick action our listeners can take after listening to this episode?
CONNECT WITH ELENA
BOOK A FREE 15 MIN CHAT WITH LEANNE