Taking care of your wellbeing to improve your performance
Whether it’s structured or unstructured, we’re learning every day.
But we absorb new information soo much better when we’re in the right headspace.
That means we can’t be stressed.
And we need to be in the best environment.
We also need to be interested in the topic and then implement new learnings in order to create new neural pathways – and make the information stick.
Still wondering why you need to take care of your wellbeing to improve your performance?
Then you need to hear today’s episode with Kathryn Hume. With over 20 years’ experience in HR, she knows what business owners and teams need to excel.
Let’s get started!
ABOUT KATHRYN HUME
Kathryn Hume has over 20 years’ experience in human resource roles across a range of industries.
Most recently, she’s been supporting strategic workforce planning in NSW Health to ensure we anticipate the future health needs of our population – and build the workforce to ensure we can continue to deliver a quality and safe service.
Apart from HR, Kathryn also has experience in economics, learning and development, and mind, body medicine.
This experience, combined with her research into neuroscience, cognitive science, and behavioural science, has helped Kathryn develop the Holistic Learning Program.
The program offers a learning solution that explicitly teaches us what’s happening in our brain when learning occurs – enabling us to gain an appreciation for how our health and wellbeing helps or hinders the learning process.
• Could you please share more about your business journey?
• Today’s topic is……what is your definition of being a ‘whole human’?
• What does the phrase ‘future of work’ mean?
• What mistakes do you regularly see occurring in the workplace when it comes to staff wellbeing?
• How does holistic learning fit into the future of work?
• What’s the link between wellbeing and learning?
• What are some steps our listeners can action after listening to today’s episode?
CONNECT WITH KATHRYN
BOOK A FREE 15 MIN CHAT WITH LEANNE