Self kindness towards your best possible self
While facials and massages are nice, sometimes they’re nothing more than a band-aid solution.
Because self-care is one thing.
But radical self kindness is another.
It’s all about managing those little gremlins in your mind that stop you from being your best possible self. And not constantly striving to do more, give more, and put yourself last. Or self-sabotaging your own success.
You deserve to put yourself first.
And you deserve to have a successful health and wellness business.
Today, I’m chatting with Lucy Orton about this concept of radical self-kindness. And it’s a great episode to tune into if you’re feeling a bit down.
So let’s jump in!
ABOUT LUCY ORTON:
Lucy Orton is a certified positive psychology coach, podcaster and expert on self-sabotage. Her popular weekly podcast ‘Self-Sabotage To Success’ is in the top 5% of podcasts globally and has reached no.7 in the UK Apple Entrepreneurship charts.
Lucy empowers her listeners and clients to step away from mindset gremlins and a critical inner voice and into their rightful space in the world. She also works with creative teams and organisations to help them retain, support and empower their female talent and is particularly passionate about championing women so they are able to completely shift how they see themselves, creating a huge and lasting impact for themselves and others.
• Could you please share more about your career journey?
• What is self-sabotage? What are the signs to look out for and how do we stop it?
• In comparison, what is radical self kindness?
• What are your tips for self-empowerment – on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis?
• Any additional words of advice to anyone struggling with their inner critic or mental health during lockdown?
And then I always ask the following:
• Which marketing method works best for your business?
• How do you take care of your health and wellness?
• How can people connect with you?
CONNECT WITH LUCY
BOOK A FREE 15 MIN CHAT WITH LEANNE