One-on-one content coaching
Eager to work on your content creation strategy, but don’t know where to start?
I can help via my Zoom content coaching calls.
Right now, “the virus that shall not be named” is making a lot of health and wellness business owners freak out. And that’s understandable.
We’re all being forced to re-assess how we do things in our business to remain connected with our clients and find new clients. Ultimately, we’re doing everything we can to keep our heads above water.
So now is the time to put your energy into building a strong content creation strategy – including:
- Writing blogs
- Enhancing your online presence across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Creating virtual workshop content
- Collating eBooks and lead magnets
- Keeping connected via email sequences and e-newsletters
Plus all the other written things!
Keen to DIY to save money – but need support along the way?
The first step is to book a FREE 30 minute Zoom Discovery Call with me. Together, we’ll discuss where you’re at, where you want to be, and the best steps forward from here.
Afterwards, you might have enough direction and take things from there.
Alternatively, you can book a one or two hour Zoom Content Coaching call with me. The chat will be personalised based on your business, your requirements, and your goals, starting at $175+GST. (Much cheaper than outsourcing!)
Half-Day Marketing Strategy (online)
Feeling completely lost when it comes to promoting your business? Develop a 3 month content marketing strategy in only 4 hours!
- 1 hour discussion time – including business background, goals, current and future marketing plans etc.
- 2 hours of strategy – I will collect our thoughts and pull the puzzle pieces together
- 1 hour reflection time – we’ll come back together to go through the plan created
- Plus – admin, reviewing notes, and Trello board/project board creation
$947 + GST
I’m also running a series of virtual workshops offering advice on SEO content strategy, blogging, and virtual networking. Check them out here.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me or call 0412 861 685.